Tradesmen International is honored to employ Veterans.
They showcase the skills, personal characteristics and work ethic that have positioned our company as the industry leader. Our Veteran employees are naturally champions of safety, our #1 core value. They not only focus on their own safety, but on the well-being of their colleagues that they work alongside daily.
Build a Future with Strong Wages, Job Stability, Benefits and More...
- Join elite craft professionals who emphasize Safety, Productivity and Craftsmanship
- Be rewarded for working hard – Top Pay, Stable Work, Health Insurance, 401(k), Vacation Time, Awards...
- Work on projects reshaping our communities: schools, power plants, hospitals, naval vessels...
Safety is Our #1 Core Value; we care about each other like family
- Earn your OSHA 10 Card through certified training provided to you on our dime
- Stay current on safety best practices as construction tools, technology and methods are ever changing
- Enjoy a bratwurst, a beverage and shoot the breeze with friends at our local office safety cook-outs
Our sales team partners with the area’s top contractors with the goal of keeping the paycheck coming in for you
- Know the next project you’re working on before the project you’re on now is completed
- Grow your skills through training opportunities and be highly sought-after by our contractor clients
- Bring safety, craftsmanship and a solid work ethic to the job daily and get paid top dollar
Leave your mark on America for all to see, for generations to come
- Work on projects you’ll be proud of like community parks, schools, medical facilities, sport complexes...
- Enjoy project diversity possible through our partnership with many contractors of all types
- Take pride in the fact that safety and craftsmanship were building blocks of every job you supported
Join North America’s Elite Marine Craftsmen and Stay Working on Projects Ranging from Naval and Commercial Vessels to Barges, Mega-Yachts and Coastal Bulkheads.
Tradesmen is proud to employ the maritime industry’s most-tenured marine craftsmen. Our 13 marine-dedicated offices – staffed with sales professionals who have solid relationships with the industry’s top shipyards – enable us to keep our employees working on lakes, rivers, bays and coasts all across North America.
We’re looking for marine trades, from shipfitters and outside machinists to marine electricians and joiners, who emphasize Safety, Productivity and Craftsmanship. In return, we’ll provide stable work on the industry’s most notable projects, top wages, vacation pay opportunities, respect and solid benefits.
“Tradesmen has given me the opportunity to work on everything from ballistic vessels for the military to freighters that carry millions of gallons of petro-chemicals. Love my job.”