Tradesmen International, Inc. Marine Electrician in SAN DIEGO, California
Looking for experienced Marine Electricians to join our team. Must be able to obtain background check for DBIDS , If interested call Justin at 8082024154
The primary duties of the Marine Electrician are the installation, test and repair or marine cables and equipment, installation and connection of lighting, electrical power, troubleshooting and repair of shipboard and facilities electrical systems. The Marine Electrician will be required to use and maintain hand and power tools, various test equipment. Must be able to read blueprints, drawings, and schematics.
• Plan layout and installation of electrical wiring, equipment, or fixtures, based on job specifications and local codes.
• Connect wires to circuit breakers, transformers, or other components.
• Test electrical systems or continuity of circuits in electrical wiring, equipment, or fixtures, using testing devices, such as ohmmeters, voltmeters, or oscilloscopes, to ensure compatibility and safety of system.
• Use a variety of tools or equipment, such as power construction equipment, measuring devices, power tools, and testing equipment, such as oscilloscopes, ammeters, or test lamps.
• Inspect electrical systems, equipment, or components to identify hazards, defects, or the need for adjustment or repair, and to ensure compliance with codes.
• Prepare sketches or follow blueprints to determine the location of wiring or equipment and to ensure conformance to building and safety codes.
• Diagnose malfunctioning systems, apparatus, or components, using test equipment and hand tools to locate the cause of a breakdown and correct the problem.
• Work from ladders, scaffolds, or roofs to install, maintain, or repair electrical wiring, equipment, or fixtures.
• Advise management on whether continued operation of equipment could be hazardous.
• Maintain current electrician's license or identification card to meet governmental regulations.
• Place conduit, pipes, or tubing, inside designated partitions, walls, or other concealed areas, and pull insulated wires or cables through the conduit to complete circuits between boxes.
• Direct or train workers to install, maintain, or repair electrical wiring, equipment, or fixtures.
• Repair or replace wiring, equipment, or fixtures, using hand tools or power tools.
• Install ground leads and connect power cables to equipment, such as motors.
Dental and vision plan
Prescription drug plan
401(k) profit-sharing savings plan
Posted Date 1 month ago (9/28/2020 4:15 PM)
Req ID 2020-281607
Category Marine Trades - Electrician
Job Board IN
Location US-CA-SAN DIEGO